- The room I’m giving you is the same room in which a guy was found dead few days before and police still don’t have a clue whether it was a suicide or a murder.
- If the wifi isn’t working, hotel staff will ask you to wait for 30 minutes and let them restart all routers and after these 30 minutes it doesn’t work.Then they will tell you to forget all other networks and just connect with the hotel’s network but it still doesn’t work then they will tell you to restart your mobile/iphone/laptop/tab/macbook but it still doesn’t work then they will tell you that they are really sorry and let them restart all the routers again and will ask you to wait for 30 minutes.But do you know why the wi-fi is not working?Its not working because hotel haven’t paid the bill and the front desk guy is just passing his time and waiting for his duty to finish – this is for the budget hotel.
- While checking-in with your girlfriend, if you ask me to say “I don’t know” when your wife asks me where you are, what you don’t know is that your wife asked me the exact same thing last weekend!
- We don’t change bed sheets every day.
- Towels I am giving to you are used and not clean. Yes, they might smell nice, but it’s just an air freshener which I have sprayed over the towel after ironing it.
- We can see the blood stains on the bed sheets after you check-out or during make-up.
- We have excellent online reviews but all these reviews have been posted by ourselves.
- Edit: I have worked almost in every kind of a hotel (from budget hotel to 5 star). I am not saying that every hotel have all these above mentioned problems but there is a minority of hotels who do have such problems.