Malcolm X who was born Malcolm Little (el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz) in May 19, 1925 in Omaha, Nebraska, was a human rights activist for many years. He has been called one of the greatest, most popular and most influential African Americans in history. Malcolm X later became a American Muslim minister. He was assassinated in February 21, 1965.
1. Without education, you’re not going anywhere in this world.
2. You can’t separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.
3. Anytime you see someone more successful than you are, they are doing something you aren’t.
4. If we don’t stand for something, we may fall for anything.
5. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.